Monday, August 27, 2007
hi everyone.. :D
I'm back home, just now went to play mahjong with Henry, Qin Long, Wei Cheng and also Shan.
Today my luck really.. DOWN lo.. :(
At 1st i lost $40 plus lo, i was like OMG.. But after 1 round finished, 2nd round win back some money, so in total i lost $10.. :)
It was quite fun to play mahjong with them, they are really gd at it.
So while we were playing, poor Shan seating at there stoning.. Lolx.
She was trying to figure out wat are we playing.. :D

So after our game we went for dinner.. All of us was so hungry. :)
Next week Sunday we will be having any session of mahjong, gonna try out Qin Long new mahjong set. Lolx

Tmr morning shift again, my off days are always not enough for me. haha.. but no choice, no work no $$$$. :D
Gonna sleep soon, gd nite everyone.
posted by Winson @ 12:14 AM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim