Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Pain Pain..
wahhhhh.. this morning wake up my stomach so pain lo :(
Yesterday nite do ABS training before i went to sleep.. burn some fats.. lolx
Working hard to change my body, make a different in my stomach 1st.. :D
I dun wish to have a 40 plus years old body when i'm 21..

Going to california in another 1 hour. :) Love going there, place so big, nice music.. and a wonderful toilet to bath. lolx
Update with u all tonight.. take care.
posted by Winson @ 3:24 PM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim