Wednesday, August 29, 2007
hey everyone.. :D

Just reached home from California, so tiring..

I'm feeling happy today, now a days i'm on diet and trying to tone up my body, my mummy support me by cooking nice dinner for me and it my fav..


BLACK PEPPER BEEF STEAKS.. WOO.. As this few days i took less rice and fattening foods, dun wish to waste my effort of training. :D





So while me and my mummy are enjoying our dinner.. We notice our "Xiao Hei" was trying to be funny with his piggy. *He was trying to pull the piggy up to the pillow as it was raining in the afternoon and he felt cold.. So he failed and keep trying* :D AND HE EVEN GOT FED UP AND HE DONE A OBSCENE ACT. LOLX.. enjoy this video..


I also posted a video by the side.. The title of this video is called " Kiss". This is a wonderful, touching video..

I seen this video lots of times, always will let me have a feeling inside my heart.. Gd stuff wanna share with all of u.. Do enjoy it and leave some comments.. :D

posted by Winson @ 1:09 AM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim