Thursday, August 30, 2007
Hmm.. it been a few days i never blog lo.. *BUSY BUSY BUSY*
okiz.. gd things and bad things happened today..
let's start with gd ba.. today went back station in the morning for my Dojo.
the whole things was abt 4 hours ba.. got a PASS for this. :D
Met my in-charge at the station, he told me to go up to his office to get my assessment for PROMOTION.. YEAH.. :) i been waiting for sooooo long lo. He told me my coming promotion will be on Oct ba.

So after i leave the station, went back home and meet up with Wei Cheng and Kok Wing..
We went swimming at Yishun Safra, just after raining and the water was like super de cold lo..
Actually it a nice and big place to relax at there. :)

Okiz, NOW BAD THINGS.. haiz.. We got not much topic to talk liao lei, dun u think so..
Am i too boring to u.
Not really feelng in a right mood now, can we just figure out why.. :(

Tmr is my morning shift again.. off days so fast over. A lot of things to fan lo.. $$$ la, my family..
So sleepy and tired.. Hope tmr is a fresh morning for me. :)
Take gd care everyone.
posted by Winson @ 9:13 PM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim