Sunday, September 2, 2007
Gd morning everyone.. :)
Just reached home after my night shift again.. Very gd not much crime outside.. :D
so tired today.. Just now morning 5 plus start to fall asleep at station.. something bad happen.. lolx.. I was lying on my hand and fall asleep on the table, suddenly my hand slip away and my head bang on the table.. *Pain Pain* My frenz was doing something, he turned around and start laughing.. :''(
My right forehead got swallon and blue black now..

I think really too tired and i wan go sleep now, maybe playing mahjong with my frenz. hehe.. :)
Will update more tonight. :D take care.. Enjoy ur weekend everyone.
posted by Winson @ 8:34 AM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim