Monday, September 3, 2007
HI EVERYONE.. :D
How's everyone?? this morning i 11 plus then reach home...
Yesterday mahjong was gd, exciting games.. lolx
I nearly lost a lot, but at the end i managed to win back some money :D


4 plus pm, went to California with my mummy, and met up my sis..
After i take my weight results, i found out in 10 days i lost 2kg.. lolx. *HAPPY*
My target is to lose down another 1 more kg of fat.. So i can tone up my mass muscle.


So after my gym, meet up with Edwin.. Then both of us walked around in Orchard lo, Far East now getting so sian liao.. A lot of shop dunno why closing down. Went to have dinner then go back home liao lo..


Hmm.. tmr is my morning shift again, need to hand up my promotion assessment to my boss liao. Pray hard boss will give me a gd grade so i can get promote. :)
Going to sleep soon.. Gd nite my frenz. :D
posted by Winson @ 10:45 PM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim