Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Very not in good mood..
Hi morning everyone, today i not working cause i not feeling tat well..
Went to see doc in the morning just now.

Suddenly not feeling very happy.. :(
Sometime i just thinking, am i part of it in my family..
Why everything are kept quiet, not to let me know, or even come talk to me abt it.
Just now was looking around in my friendster and i saw something, so i asked my mum and i came to know something..

If u still think that i'm still like the past, so unreasonable, everything can't talk.. Then u are wrong.. Wat i wan to say is both of u are still young, just be careful and dun get urself into deep shit trouble.. Open ur eyes and see, more understand tat person 1st..

U and me had grown up, there's no point for me to be like last time, but at least, u can talk to me abt it.. I'm just kind of worried la, cause u are part of my love ones..
posted by Winson @ 10:41 AM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim