Monday, September 17, 2007
Hi everyone again..
wah.. i got a lot of stuff to blog lei, so many thing happen this few days..
Most of it still happy de.. :D


1. I bought my Adidas jacket.. :) I really love it a lot lo, few days back went to Bugis with Shan to get this jacket.. Thank to u. :D

We went to V8 to have our dinner, hmmm.. i ordered grill salmon and Shan ordered Grill chicken chop.. Actually the food turn out lesser then before, and also more ex lo.. :(

Aound evening time we went to MOS burger to have a milk tea, take some photo and we went home.. :) Thank for spending with time with me for shopping.. lolx

2. Yesterday i was working my morning shift, still not bad la.. :) Not really tat busy.
In the afternoon my boss told me tat i will be getting some awards of my performance. :D *Can't really say out much* But just due to my performance few week back. This is the 1st time i'm getting this awards so feeling very happy, and i will continue to work much more harder. :)

Tonight i working my night shift again, maybe need some sleep in the afternoon ba, if not tonight sure fainted.. Lolx. Will update more tomorrow ba.. Take care everyone. :D

posted by Winson @ 2:28 PM  
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
about me
NAME - Winson
AGE - 21
STAY - Yishun(Khatib)

♥ LOVES
Singing, a movie, mahjong session, sun tanning at Sentosa or even a workout in the evening at Orchard California. So anyone with the same hobbies ma? :) Let me know and we can hang out together. :)
Friendster and MSN at winson1504@hotmail.com







My past posts
Archives
Links
Template By; Tim